domingo, 30 de octubre de 2011

Por fin, el puente! (Finally the extra long weekend!)


This weekend is the puente. Fortunately, we have an extra long weekend so that we can travel. I was planning on going to Valencia to visit my friends, but it wasn't a good weekend for everyone, so we postponed that trip until Thanksgiving weekend. Instead, I decided to go visit my Sevillian family in Sevilla. Sevilla is such a wonderful city and I am so blessed to know this nice family here in Spain. I always feel so welcomed when I come to their house. I'm still working very hard and I have started saving up money for the following year so that I can also work and travel in South America. Currently, I am making my résume to send to employers in Lima, Peru! Ciao!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario